Need a spacious, family car that can also cope with adventure and life off road? Look no further than the Vauxhall Mokka 1.7 CDTi Exclusiv 5dr Hatch.
Often compared to the Skoda Yeti and Nissan Juke in terms of style and practicality, the Vauxhall Mokka is a small SUV with good rear passenger room and a luggage capacity of up to 1372 litres, making it ideal for families. Features include:
- Electronic traction control
- Brake assist system
- Hill start assist
- Four disc brakes including two ventilated discs
- Intelligent airbags with de-activation switch, which also include front and rear side curtain airbags
- Height adjustable seat belt.
- Isofix preparation
- Stability control system
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Height adjustable halogen headlights with dusk sensor and on-coming vehicle sensor
- Automatic air conditioning
- Cruise control
- Heated door door mirrors
- Power steering
- Six speakers
- Bluetooth phone connection and music streaming
If you love urban character and styling, but prefer the higher seating position, extra space, and versatility of an SUV, then the Vauxhall Mokka is the car for you. Vauxhall’s MD, Duncan Aldred, points out that “the Mokka takes its design cues from larger SUVs and integrates them into a compact, yet modern form”.
With an engine size of 1686 cc and a tank range of 745 miles, the Mokka can reach a top speed of 116 mph and can go from 0-6omph in 10.5 seconds. This rugged SUV can be described in three words: aerodynamic, compact and practical, and with fantastic deals starting at just £159.42 (excl. VAT) a year, contact Compass today to discuss leasing a Vauxhall Mokka 1.7 CDTi Exclusiv 5dr Hatch.